HOPEX Simulation Engine
HOPEX Process Simulation engine for HOPEX Business Process Analysis
The HOPEX Process Simulation option for HOPEX Business Process Analysis adds the quantitative analysis capabilities to the process description, so as to close the loop of continuous process improvement cycle
This module contains the engine enabling simulation scenarios to be run.
- Run what if simulation scenarios to assess improvement assumptions, and produce reports
- Import process description and performance metrics from Process Mining tools
- Initialize simulation data (e.g., operations performing time and statistical distribution, use log as input distribution) based on Process Mining inputs
- HOPEX Process Simulation license
HOPEX Business Process Analysis
- New in HOPEX V5
- Setting a 24/24 7/7 schedule is achieved by letting the schedule blank for the input flow and/or ressources in the scenario
- Various improvements regarding simulation results (in particular in a 24/7 case)
- The "ignore description" option is replaced by "simulate all levels"